*Please double click on image to enlarge.*
- All techniques are waterproof, smudge proof, and looks completely natural.
- Results last for 1-3 years.
- Saves money and time during makeup routines for the long run.
- Have the best shape with my natural eye for shaping based on your own personal beauty features.
- Manual process can also be used to achieve semi-permanent eyeliner & lips.
Microblading is a manual tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool is used to add semi-permanent pigment creating small incisions of hair like strokes to the skin. Used on eyebrows to create, enhance or reshape their appearance in terms of shape and color.
Microshading/Combo Brows is a combination of two forms of semi-permanent techniques: microblading and powder brows (shading). Microblading hair-strokes are placed with a manual tool around the border of the beginning brow to give the brow a natural look combined with shading throughout the brow with an ombré affect.
Powder/Ombré Brows are achieved using a small machine, which disperses extremely fine dots of pigments even into and across the skin in an airbrush or shading technique. Usually lighter in the beginning brow and darker at the arch to the tail end of the brow. Powder Brows are less painful due to the airbrush-like technique we apply, which creates less trauma to the skin vs. the blading technique of microblading.